Please remember that throughout these terms when we mention "we", "us", "our" etc., we mean ukiff.org.uk. When we refer to "you" we mean the user and/or browser of our website.
By using this website you agree that you shall not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Website;
- Contact users for any non-professional reason; send identical bulk emails;
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes;
- Engage in spamming or flooding; or attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through our Website.
- We have no obligation to monitor any content on or through our Website and we assume no obligation. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor our Website and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate our Website properly, or to protect ourselves or our users.
Breach of these terms shall immediately result in the cease of your right to use our Website.
Our website is accessible to all, regardless, however, if you experience difficulty using our Website. Please contact us:
- We reserve the right to remove or amend the service. If for any reason our Website is temporarily unavailable, we are not liable.
- We may also occasionally restrict access to some parts of our Website, or the entirety of Website, to users who have registered with us.
- Registered users who are provided with a password or any other information in connection with our Website must treat such information as confidential, and must not be disclosed to any third party.
- Failure to comply with these conditions, gives us the right to disable any account created either by you or us.
- You must comply with the conditions of our acceptable use policy when using our Website.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We may also suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely if the need arise.
- If at any time, material on our Website is out of date, we are under no obligation to update such material. However, UKIFF is committed to providing you, with the highest standard and quality of information, and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information on the film industry specific to Iranian Cinema.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any Website linked to it and any materials posted on it. These include, without limitation any liability for; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
The permission to reproduce copyright material from the website does not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- Your privacy is extremely important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself and your company when using this website to answer your enquiry or to help us to improve our service to you.
- We do not share this information with any third party except to the extent necessary to answer your enquiry if that enquiry requires the involvement of a third party.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use information held about you in the following ways; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, SMS, post or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us.
- We may collect and process the following data about you; information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website at www.londoniranianfilmfestival.com. This includes information provided when ordering from us or completing our enquiry form. This typically includes your name or your organisation’s name, your position, email address, business address and contact telephone number.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, web server statistics, traffic data, location data and details of the web pages
- and resources that you access.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you transmit to our Website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict internal procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
UKIFF would like for all its users to enjoy the contents of our website, and we welcome your comments about any of the information provided on our website. UKIFF aims to deal with all complaints and should you have any queries, please contact: